Learn to Play the Guitar at Your Own Pace.
I’ve ordered both VOL 1 & 2 a while ago, and I’m really loving it! It’s so cool to play those little Blueses and other tunes! I’m having great fun with it! Great work! I especially like the video’s… they are very much of a help!…
How to Play the Guitar – Volume I, is a guitar tutorial that makes it easy for absolute beginners to learn to master the instrument.
Developed by a professional guitar player and trainer, this multimedia tutorial takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of playing blues, rock, folk, arpeggios, and even classical music on the electric or acoustic guitar.
The lessons are designed for guitar enthusiasts with no prior musical knowledge. All lessons are written in both tablature and standard musical notation. You’ll learn how to move fingers of the left hand while playing simple, repetitive patterns with the right hand.
Recreating the atmosphere of a private guitar lesson, the program covers common mistakes encountered by most students, including difficulties in keeping rhythm, fingering, and musical interpretation. Each lesson is progressively more difficult, and builds on prior lessons.
In the CD-ROM version of Volume I of How to Play the Guitar, the videos teach you how to handle the instrument, and show you the proper positions for both left and right hands. The videos, music, and computer screens are designed for guitar enthusiasts with no prior musical knowledge.
- Tons of tips and advices for each exercise or lesson: All the things you have to do or must avoid in order to improve your playing.
- All the exercises are provided in standard midifile format, some guitar parts can be played with a Bass/Drums accompaniment (to keep time!)
- All the exercises and most of the tips and advices are shown in video. Both right and left hand playing views, some with vocal comments.
- A metronome to keep time (from 45 bpm to 230 bpm).
- A tuner to get the right pitch.
Click here to watch some video excerpts
Click here to download a free-to-try version
Click here to purchase this guitar course
How to play the Guitar - Volume I for Absolute Beginners,
|For absolute beginners
|Type of guitar:
|Acoustic, electric, classic
|For absolute beginners – No prior musical knowledge required
|Blues, Rock, Folk, Arpeggios, Classic
|From US$29.90 to US$49.90 depending on the version
|Electronic or Priority Air Mail depending on the version
|PC Windows 95/98/NT4/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10